Friday, October 14, 2016

September 24, 2016

Well, this week was a great one! Elder Gonzalez and I have been working really hard and its been a blast!

I went back to Patulul! That was my first area and it felt soooo good to go back and see it all. So much happened in that small coast town. The gospel of Christ was engraved in me there. I hold that place to be one of my favorite places in the world! It was a blast to see it again!

Mildred and Astrid are getting baptized tomorrow! They are so great! We are really excited for them! Other than them we are just really looking for new investigators. It's been hard to find them but we have the faith that in this next week we will find some more prepared people who will be baptized in this month of October! 

I got hit by a train the other day (metaphor). That train (from what the nurse told me) was named Dengue. ha so that was fun! I felt absolutely destroyed. I went to sleep one night at 10 and woke up the next day at 5:30 in the afternoon, not counting all of the frequent visits to the bathroom. I worked that night and all of our investigators felt bad for me. haha But today I feel great and renewed! It was just a day or two that I felt like I was dieing but now I am reading to put my shoulder to the wheel once again. 

Thanks for everything! I love you guys!

Pics- RICO DELI!!! The only place to eat in Patulul! 

No comments:

Post a Comment