Monday, January 2, 2017

December 27, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Christmas was great! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! It was fun talking to the fam even though I know that in a time that seems to be approaching faster and faster I will be able to see them all in person! 




Well Elder Griffen and I are still giving everything that we have got! It just feels good to give everything that you have in the work of the Lord. We are seeing many miracles every day. San Vicente Pacaya has been the craziest area that I have been in! Elder Griffen and I are having a blast! The people that we are teaching are so great! 

I have a week in a half left. I am not counting down the days waiting to go home, but counting down the days to make sure I get the most out of every last second iv got here. I will be giving my all until the last whistle is blown. God wants finishers and I will finish the job that He has sent me here to do. I will finish with the measure of my creation.  

I love you guys! Thanks for all the support! 

Elder Buhrley

pics- I got to go back to Palin and say goodbye to some of my best buds!

1 comment: