Friday, July 10, 2015

July 6, 2015

Hey family! 

This week has been a little crazy! I love hearing about you guys! I really don't feel like I have any time in the mission but then I think about it and it's moving along pretty well. I don't really know what to tell you guys! We are enduring here in Patulul. It's all good. My Spanish is getting better and better so that's good. I can talk to anyone, it feels good.

Dad, the only shoes that have really worked are the Eccos. I broke the Doc Martins in the first few weeks and my brown Rockports are injured deeply. My feet hurt after wearing them. I had to take them to get them fixed last week. But everything is good! I can buy shoes down here so don't worry about it! The insoles are such a blessing! Thank you!

We went to Antigua yesterday for p-day. It's a really old city here in Guatemala, used to be the capital, and it was way cool. It's a big tourist spot. I saw a lot of white people and I was literally in aww. It was crazy! GRINGOS!!! haha 
I really don't have a lot to say. I am working so hard and am trying my best for the lord and he is blessing. We have a baptism this Sunday. A family of 4! They are awesome. It will be something to remember! I Love you guys so much. 

Read the Book of Mormon everyday. Don't do it just to do it. Read a little and really meditate the words. It will invite the Spirit into your day and change your day for the better. I promise you that. You don't have to read 15 pages, just read and meditate, and then pray. Pray until you feel the spirit. Prayer is not some routine thing we d;, it's really something more. Pray with all you have, until you feel it. President Markham "Stay on your knees and offer it all up to God until you feel the Spirit." 

Love you guys, Prayer changes everything!

Elder Buhrley

No comments:

Post a Comment