Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016

Hey everyone! This week was a good one! 

We baptized Maria and Jessica. They are awesome! I love little Jessica. She is 9 and soo funny. We are going to marry her parents and baptize them also! It's going to be a blast! 

Being a Zone Leader is so different. I'm learning so much. A lot about love. If people don't feel your love they won't listen to you. I'm also learning about making sure people feel my love but at the same time not allowing disobedience. It's crazy and it's something that I am trying to develop. 

This ward I am in is absolutely incredible! I love it so much! It's how a ward should be! They are so happy when we are baptizing! They want as many friends in the church as possible. They got pumped when we told them that we are baptizing. Our area is one half of the ward, and our area is huge! The only members that live here are recent converts. We have 33! They are so great though. They love the church and mission work and its so fun to be with them. 

I love my companion. Elder Guzman. He is awesome. I love him tons.

I love you all! Thanks for everything! That's it for this week! 

Elder Buhrley

No comments:

Post a Comment