Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 14, 2016

This week was a lot of fun! We saw a ton of miracles! We are working well and it just feels so good to see people who repent and start to change everything in their lives to follow Christ.

We baptized Tarzan! The missionaries have worked with him for over a year and we sealed the deal with him and I was able to baptize him.

My companion and I are working with Milton Perez who should be getting married and baptized the 18th! We are doing our best to get his papers sent from Nicaragua so that they can get married and baptized! I love doing weddings, sounds a bit feminine but it's really awesome. haha. Milton is such a great guy! He is an honest friend. We are also working with Cristian Garcia and his wife Egma. They are progressing so well and we have been having some of the most spiritual experiences with them. We want to baptize them this Sunday, but as the Guatemalans always say "let's see what God says". haha

I really hope my time in Antigua isn't up yet. We have changes this next week and I want to be able to stay for a change more but.... "Let's see what God says" ha

Doing service
I love you all so much! I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the kingdom of God here in the earth. I know that Christ organized this church so that we wouldn't be lost in confusion. He placed His church here so that we would know what we need to do in order to be happy. He placed his church here so that we may receive ordinances that save us and our happiness. Heaven won't be heaven without your family.

I love you all! Thanks for all the support.

Elder Buhrley
The lunch we made afterwards was prime

No comments:

Post a Comment