Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 23, 2016

Hi All!

The mission is going great! It's been so much fun lately!

We are working with Angel Andino still and he is progressing so well! I love that guy to death! He is the investigator that we found from New York. When we found him he didn't have a real belief in Christ or anything and we have worked with him from ground zero. It's been incredible to see his testimony grow! I have seen that man step by step grow, from growing to accept that Christ is his Savior, to that he can be clean from his sins, to that he needed to give up every bad habit that a man can have (and he has!), and now to see him as he is reading the Book of Mormon every day makes me so happy. We asked him about baptism the other day and he told us that he had already been talking to his family and friends about being baptized in the Mormon church. haha He is preparing to get baptized this Sunday even though there is no family member or friends who is supporting him. Pray for him please:) 

I just would like to thanks you for all the support, and especially for your prayers. I have felt your prayers every step of my mission. On days of hardship and rejection it brings great peace to know that all of you guys are praying for me. I have felt help from each of you. I have also felt help from my great line of ancestry. I testify that angels really do administer to us daily. But most importantly I have felt help from my savior Jesus Christ. His atonement really can support us every day of our lives. On days where I don't think I can take another step, He has supported me. On days where I have felt defeated and beaten to the ground physically and spirituality, He has lifted me up. On days where I have felt the happiest I have ever felt in my life, He has also been there with me:) I know that He is there for every singe one of you also. Put your trust in Him and He will always deliver:)

I love you all so much! I am loving the mission! It truly is something special to be able to do Gods will and not mine


Elder Buhrley

No comments:

Post a Comment