Sunday, April 19, 2015

February 17, 2015



Hey everybody!

The MTC is getting better by the day! It's sooo hard but I am learning fast. I feel so inadequate at times because of how fast they want me to learn, but I am progressing like crazy. 

Hope everyone enjoys Valentines. Here at the mtc so many Latinos got in trouble and almost sent home on that day because they were sending notes. haha I've got so many friends here,it is awesome! My companion is awesome and my district is awesome! I have become tight with some of the Latinos. Even gave one Caitlyn's email address. haha.  He says that we are going to be brother-in-laws. I showed them a picture of caitlyn and they all want to marry her. They left yesterday because its only a 2 week mtc stay for them. I gave them some of my ties and we are going to email each other. Funny kids.

All we do in the mtc is study, basketball, and eat. They call me hulk here. it's because all the Latinos are literally 3 feet tall. it's so funny. I can just pick them up all the time with ease.

Thanks for all the support! I love you guys so much! Today in the temple. I just thought about all you guys and I'm so blessed to have all of you in my life.
The spacebar on the computer only works like 10% of the time and it's driving me insane. This letter took me half an hour.
-love Elder Buhrley

No comments:

Post a Comment