Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 31, 2015



Hey everyone!

Well, I don't really know what to say. 

We are teaching lessons like crazy in our new area and we are always busy! It's really nice because we get so much done during the day.

I must have caught a virus or something going around because I got pretty sick on Sunday and it wasn't pretty. Getting sick on the mission is probably the last place you want to get sick. Especially in Guatemala. But hey! I survived! 

The work is really hard, because I expect to understand the language faster than what I am. It gets hard at times when you feel like you explained something in clear Spanish and the investigator just gives you a blank look in return. ha but I know i will get it. I am just going to have to keep pushing myself. 

I'm so excited to General Conference. Talking to the other missionaries, it's like the Superbowl for a missionary. haha 

It rains like crazy here. I love the rain. It comes down soo hard. The other day my companion and I were in the rain and we didn't know where to go next and decided to pray for guidance. We moved in front of a house to a dry spot to pray and as we finished the prayer a lady was looking out of the window. We knocked on the door and it was a young family who we had talked to a few days earlier but weren't able to find their house (they don't have addresses here) and we were able to teach them! It was a really cool experience. I feel that I am being led by the spirit and I'm loving it.

Thanks everyone for all the prayers and help!
Elder Buhrley

No comments:

Post a Comment